Covid 19 Policy
Here is a list of the measures in place to ensure that we are a ‘Covid-19 Secure Environment’. We will continue to update them as governmental and scientific advice evolves.
- We will teach only one to ones and sessions to people from the same household
- We will observe 2m social distancing
- There will be a through flow of fresh air whenever the studio is in use. This will mean that you need to bring an extra layer of clothing in case you feel the cold
- Temperature checks will be taken as you arrive
- Hand sanitiser will be freely available and should be used at a minimum on arrival and departure from your class
- The studio and apparatus will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each class
- Masks will be worn on arrival and departure, but are optional when on the apparatus
- We will retain your attendance information for track and trace purposes in the unlikely event it is required. You may choose to scan the QR code with your smart phone as you arrive. All classes are in any case, by prior appointment
- Very few props or soft furnishings will be used and those which are used will be cleaned before each class
- Clients should, if at all possible, arrive dressed in their Pilates clothing
- The shower is currently unavailable
What we ask of you
- Thoroughly sanitise your hands upon entry
- Wear clean socks
- Bring any props that you might need – for example overballs, yoga belt, spiky ball. We sell these essentials, should you not already have your own
- Aim to arrive promptly for class to avoid unnecessary cross over with other clients
- Obviously do not come to the studio if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. We have Zoom sessions available if you are having to self-isolate but do not have symptoms.
We can’t wait to be able to teach in a more relaxed and physically connected environment but for now we are opting for safety above all. Physical activity is beneficial to your health, well-being and immunity.